Does your job require you to look at a screen for a long part of the day? Or do you find yourself on tablets, digital readers, or other modern technology that might be affecting your eyesight?
Computer Vision uses simulation combined with precise measurements to provide comfortable computer vision with less eye fatigue. Dr. Alberhasky was among the first optometrists in the nation to recognize the effects of computer use on the eyes and to utilize the latest technology in diagnosing and treating computer vision syndrome.
Attention, athletes! Alberhasky Eye Clinic has a variety of sunglasses to choose from that are activity specific. Combine that with activity specific lenses (prescription and non-prescription) and you have the best vision while enjoying hobbies and sports.
Our-sport specific vendors include Rudy Project, Rec Specs, Switch and Sable Water Optics. As an avid runner and bicyclist himself, Dr. Alberhasky has an appreciation for enhanced performance through proper eyewear.
Custom Frame Systems
Customize your shades by Chemistrie, picking your own colors for magnetic pop-on shades. Even pop on 3D magnetic lenses that are compatible with home and theater systems!
- Weco Edge 580 – first of its kind in the United States was installed at Alberhasky Eye Clinic in March of 2011.
- WECO 580 has a special bevel program for high curved lenses, such as sunglasses and high prescriptions.
- Optimized timing makes this edger fast and very precise.
- Mini bevel is feature helps for best fitting precision and best aesthetic appearance.
- Our lab allows us to provide faster turnaround time. Our lenses are made to exact specifications so our quality is very high. Our use of the latest lenses designs and technology allows us to offer great lenses at an affordable price. Our magnetic Chemistrie® sun and plus clips can be manufactured to fit almost any frame
Comprehensive Eye Health Exam
- Comprehensive Consultation to determine your eye health and vision needs
- Refraction For Glasses and/or Contact Lenses
- Computer Eye Strain Evaluation
- Complete Eye Health Evaluation
- Glaucoma Testing
- Cataract Testing
- Blood Pressure
- Visual Fields
- Color Blindness
- Depth Perception
- Diagnosis Of Your Symptoms
- Treatment Plan
- Optional Optomap Computerized Retinal Digital Imaging, a color composite image of the retina with access to up to 200° (internal angle) of the retina in one single image
Comprehensive Eye Health Contact Lens Exam
- Everything with comprehensive eye exam.
- Keratomotry –curvature measurements of the cornea
- Tear quality test – used to determine tear film to see if contacts or which contact will support vision and comfort
- Fitting of trial lenses and all follow up care
- We fit Spherical contacts, Toric astigmatic lenses, Bi and multifocal lenses and ridged gas permeable lenses
Eye Diseases and Infections
- Diagnosis, Co-management and Treatment
- Infections happen so call us as soon as you can and we will fit you in!
Post Lasik Care
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- University of Iowa Grad Care
- Vision Care Direct
Non-Participating Providers for:
- First Administrators
- Prime Benefits Systems
- Employment Benefit Systems
- United Healthcare
Not-Participating Providers for:
- Davis Vision
- Cole Vision
- Coast to Coast